The company was founded in 1959 by Kaj-Erik & Ann-Britt Palm.
The company was founded in 1959 by Kaj-Erik & Ann-Britt Palm. The first years of operation they where connected to LBC in Trelleborg but when the shipement types changed they became a self-standing haulage contractor.
Palms Åkeri is now runned by the brothers Roland, Anders & Christer
The international transports started in the sixties and are still going strong. Palms Åkeri has a strong present from Trelleborg in the south to Kiruna in the north as well as north Germany.
Today we have more then 50 employes and 30 vehicles in or brigade.